Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Endoscopy Part V - the final entry

Well I got the results from my scope and it was negative.

Which means I don't have Celiacs. So I can continue to drink manhattans.

Good news for me. We will probably try to go as gluten free in the house so that there is little chance of Ethan accidentally eating gluten.

I think Michelle is going to have the DNA blood work done, just to see if we should proceed with the scope. We have decided that she should wait until Joshua is off of breast feeding before the procedure is done. Just in case kinda thing, the stuff they use to knock you out is not safe for little one - go figure. So blood work is the preferred method right now.

More info as we get it. Oh yeah Ethan is still only eating here and there - don't know how to fix it. We are both getting a bit frustrated, I am sure that it is a normal 3 year old behavior, but on the other hand he needs to gain. Sounds like a broken record.

Oh well should get some work done.

later
.mike

No comments: