Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

endoscopy part IV - i think

Well as you probably already know I had my endoscopy last Friday. Joy of joys I tells ya.

Actually it was not that bad, only the 2 ish hour wait, 40 minutes in the waiting room, then God only knows how long I sat in the prep area, half of it with an IV in my arm.

The actual procedure took all of 20 minutes maybe.

I remember sitting on the guerney in the procedure room, laying back and getting oxgen the last thing i saw was the clock at 2:50, after I woke up and realized where I was I looked at the clock and it was 3:30. I must have enjoyed my little nap because my leg was hanging over the bedrail, nice relaxing nap. Anyway I guess I saw Michelle at some point but I don't remember a thing.

Felt really sluggy the rest of the day. Should know more in a week or so, will keep you informed.

later
.mike

No comments: