Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Monday, August 03, 2009

Who Are The Animals In Your Neighborhood...

Well, for being on the West Side of Manchvegas we've seen our fair share of wildlife this summer.

First we have evidence of a rather large moose taking a leisurely stroll through our backyard and over our fence. Our neighbor actually saw the moose, but we had hoof prints and moose hair all over the yard and stuck to the fence.

Second we've had a woodchuck sitting around on the rock wall now for the past several mornings. We think he took a liking to Mike's Jeep mats that have been airing out back there.

And now...a baby skunk.


Isn't he cute???
(I was using Mike's camera which has an awesome zoom control...because I was about 15 feet away!)



And then he spotted me!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Ruffing said...

With which end of his body did he spot you? I'm assuming the end his eyes are on.

Cammie said...

Oh my, a moose?! That's crazy!