Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It Is Done...

Hooray! Today is the day that Ethan finished his CAT Exam for Kindergarten! It was a pleasant experience to watch my little guy answer questions that I thought might be tough for him. It was also reassuring that everything I've been able to do...or not do...over the course of the last two years helped him accomplish this goal. Even more so, the curriculum through Seton for Kindergarten far surpassed the questions that were within the 6 tests he had to complete. Again reassuring me that we've made the right decision for him.


Now, we just wait for the results and order the materials he needs for 1st Grade!! WOW! I have a first grader...very exciting. He has asked for chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting to celebrate...no problem...we'll just mix up a batch and throw them in the van...with this heat I'm sure it's just as hot as the oven in there!!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

That's awesome! Tell Ethan I'm so proud of him; and give yourself a pat on the back too!

The Food Allergy Coach said...

Congratulations, Ethan! That's great! ...and how rewarding for you!

Cheryl Ruffing said...

Bridget finished her CAT yesterday. Luke, Henry and Sam did theirs last week. I always check their answers before sending it in to Seton. It looks like they all passed.

I'm glad that Ethan did so well. Isn't it nice to have the test behind you? You can move forward now ...