Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It Had To Be Done

It did. It was bound to happen anyway. Originally, I wanted to wait until the summer...you know give them their summer look, but it needed to be done. I did try to something else first, but there is only so much you can do with scissors and a squirmy child.

Yes, we gave the boys their buzz cuts. I tried to trim them like the hairdresser does, unfortunately I don't have her speed. So, after a few failed attempts at a "trim", we decided to get out the clippers and buzz away. Eli took to it no problem...didn't even budge. Caleb, wasn't as impressed and wanted the whole thing to be done with ASAP!


Caleb before his buzz cut!


Elijah before his buzz cut!



If you thought it was tough to tell them apart before...hehehe...I can still see the differences, but that's because I'm Mom! It was really hard to cut their hair so short. I never had that problem with the other two boys. I was ready to do it, and they were both much younger when I did. Even though I'm having another baby, I just couldn't help but be attached to that baby look the long hair gave them. They are bound to grow up at some point...might as well make it easier for me to keep them clean while they do it!!


1 comment:

Cammie said...

Those are some cuties you have there! I love the new do's :)