Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

We Are Still Here!

So, it's been about a month since I last posted. A lot has happened that has not only kept me away from the blog, but just kept me so busy, that finding the time to type something out is near impossible.

Here are some of the things that have kept us so busy: a John Deere Expo, a gluten free BBQ with our ROCK support group, my parents moving in, a birthday party for the twins, apple picking, the Deerfield Fair, day trips up north to see the foliage, plus many hours of driving to and from various therapies and doctors appointments for Ethan and Joshua, as well as teaching Ethan first grade! Yup, we've been busy. With the volumes of pictures I have it would be impossible for me to pick out a few to post here to show you where we've been and what we've done. That and the fact that I just don't have time to wait around for blogger to download the darn things!! :)

When I can, I promise to post some pictures...hey maybe tonight...we'll see. In any case, we are still here and going...just busier than ever.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your parents moved in? Where are you putting all these people? Thanks for the update, I was beginning to get worried :)

Michael and Michelle said...

Heehee...in the closet!! :)

The Food Allergy Coach said...

I thought of you b/c I saw a quick commercial that Extreme Home Makeover is coming to NH...I think you would have mentioned if you won. Bummer! How did the Sept meeting go?