Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Monday, July 13, 2009

Rebekah or Emma...Who's Who??

It is incredible how much these two look alike...they could be sisters! In the top picture is Emma...I believe she was around 20 months old. We thought she had very little hair, and compared to others she most definitely did, but if you look closely her mom was able to put enough together to make her trademark "whalespout" hairdo.

Then we have Rebekah...who's tiny amount of hair can't even hold the tiniest barrette, never mind a "whalespout"! But their smiles are very similar as are most of their mannerisms. Mike and I are often amazed at how much she reminds of our niece.

Even Rebekah was confused by the picture saying, "look, look it's Bekah, I sitting". I then told her that it was actually Emma in the picture and she said, "it's Emma...wearing Bekah's clothes!" :)



No comments: