Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good thing she's cute...

She is trouble...good thing she's cute! She is sneaky...good thing she's cute!
She has attitude...good thing she's cute!
This little girl keeps me on my toes...she is my daughter...and she IS so darn cute!!
(The latest fashion, worn by EVERY child in the house at different times throughout the day, is the blueberry hat that Bekah is sporting in the picture. Don't be surprised to see it in other pictures on other children!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! I say that to Olivia all the time! Good thing you are so cute!

She's certainly cute Michelle, and I just LOVE fruit hats! Olivia has a watermelon :)

Cammie said...

Cute she is Michelle! I too have uttered these same words over and over, it's so true!

Cammie