Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Saturday, May 17, 2008

And then there were five...

...Ouellette children that is! As most of you, we had our ultrasound this past Friday...and much to everyone's surprise, we discovered not one healthy baby boy, but two!

Here is the first little guy...the more cooperative baby. The tech was able to get every measurement she needed from him without much trouble. He even held up his little "XY" chromosome for her to see that he is most definitely a boy!

This beautiful baby boy, wasn't quite as cooperative. He kept squirming away whenever she tried to get a good picture of his heart. Fortunately, after much moving around on my part, she finally did...both hearts look great! The boys are measuring exactly the same and seem to be growing well, despite my supposed small size. :)
If you look closely you can see it really is two babies. One baby's head is down in the lower right corner, and his brother's head is located underneath his spine, more centered.

Despite our shock, we couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of this new adventure. We have been blessed already with three wonderful children...our hearts are excited at receiving TWO more into our family.


3 comments:

Norma said...

Michael and Michelle, I just got home and checked your blog. Those ultrasound pics are so precious. I am so excited for you both!Congrats!! You certainly make great babies so I know these two will be just as wonderful as those other 3 monkeys.
You know you all will be in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy.
You know 2 babies is good bc then we won't have to fight so much at Bible study to hold them..
God Bless you!
Love
Norma

Amanda said...

Oh my! That is so wonderful for you! I'm actually a little envious ;) My jaw dropped when I read the e-mail!

Love,
Amanda

Danielle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I feel the need to say that twice. No wonder you were so sick, dear Michelle. Prayers for all of you! Blessings to all of you!