Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Saturday, August 25, 2007

What money is for

This is Mike by the way. I know I know I do not post all that often but I had to share this one.

Ok quick back story, when Ethan is out and about with me every time we go by a McDonalds he asks for a shake, you see he knows they are gluten free. My usual response is not now. Today was no exception. Except this time I told him that I did not have any money on me.

So now Michelle Joshua and Rebekah are all taking naps and I am working on my laptop.

Ethan: "Dad what are you doing?"
Dad: "Working"
Ethan: "Why are you working?"
Dad: "So I can make money so that we can buy food and live in this house"
Ethan: "hmmmmm no. I think you should make money to buy me a shake!"

Sounds like a good argument if you ask me!

Little does he know what is for dinner tonight. Since it is like 400 degrees out - looks like an ice cream sunday dinner! All will be pleased!

later
.mike

2 comments:

Cheryl Ruffing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Ruffing said...

I removed the post because it contained a grammatical error. What I wanted to write was, "May I come over for dinner?"