Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Monday, May 14, 2007

Late Mother's Day Thanks . . . Again

Well better late than never.

Once again I am writing this from work so I will try to get some pix up tonight.

I went back to last year's post about Mother's Day and a few things have changed. We did not spend it in a hospital (thank God) and now we have three children.

A few things have not changed. Michelle is still an amazing mother. She stays at home with 3 children, going from the moment she gets up until the kids are in bed. And even then Rebekah is still nursing. She goes from playdate to therapy to doctors appointments, and that's all in one day!

She works harder than I do. I know I've spent the day with just the boys and I am drained at the end of the day. She takes care of 3 everyday. I don't know where she gets the strength. It amazes me everytime I come home. Plus she has me to put up with me as well!

So from you three children "We Love Mom!".

Happy Late Mother's Day!

Love,

All of us!
(with a little help from daddy)

No comments: