Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Monday, March 26, 2007

Hospital Free Weekend

Mike here, just so you know. (Side note to Michelle: please feel free to insert pictures as you see fit. Seeing as I am writing this from work.)

Anyway we had a good weekend. No children were in the hospital. Got some amount of sleep and I actually got out to see a movie with my brother. Can't tell you the last time we did that. Oh by the way 300 is an excellent movie - just not for the kids.

We went for a family walk on Saturday and Ethan and to a lesser extent Joshua played at the playground. Giving me a mild heart attack all the while. Ethan is a little monkey and was climbing up and jumping across bars, slides and ladders. Which is exactly what he needs but made me a bit nervous seeing as he did not always pay attention to what he was doing. But he had a blast never the less.

Then there was Joshua coming out of being sick for three or so weeks sat in the wagon and ate everyting in sight. His brother was not around so he was taking full advantage of the peace and quite to eat. He is his father's son after all.

Then on Sunday my cousin came over to watch the boys while Michelle, Rebekah and I went to Mass and Barnes & Noble. Traveling with one baby seemed extremely easy, don't know why it seemed like work the first time around.

All in all a good weekend.



Now only if the weather would match the calendar.

later
.mike

No comments: