Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Rebekah Simone




born on December 30 at 1:52 am. 7 lbs 4 oz and 18 inches long. Long night! But I got my tax deduction! All is well and we are all home. Thankfully Joshua had kept us somewhat in shape, for those of you who do not know. Josh still thinks it a good idea to wake up at least once during the night. So it's not such a drastic adjustment!

More pix to follow!

.mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike & Michelle,
I heard the good news from Lee Anne and Lori, and wanted to send our hearty congratulations! Can't wait to get a glimpse of her- I told Katie and she said she wanted to see her- she loves babies. Glad everything went smoothly!

Happy New Year!
Laura, Stan and Katie

Anonymous said...

congratulationZ!!!!

what a pretty baby :)