Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Monday, May 15, 2006

Late Mother's Day Thanks

Happy Mother's Day!

Well better late then never!

Sorry sweetie. Spending mother's day at the hospital with you family is not the best of days. But everyone is ok and home now!

Just a little update. We woke up on Saturday morning took one look at Ethan and called the doctor. The whole let side of his face was swollen. So the nurse said we should come in, we did and the doctor on call decided it best to admit him. So we go to the hospital, Ethan gets admitted, gets an IV, blood work and a Catscan and handles it like a pro. After dad and Ethan spend the night at the hospital Michelle and Joshua come to the hospital for a mother's day breakfast, which was a Dunkin Donut's bagelwich thing. To make a long story short he is home and fine, he is on antibiotics and should be fine.

Now I have a chance I'll thank my wife for the job she has done. 2 children plus one on the way. She is doing a great job. I know it's not easy but she does a wonderful job. Both boys are loving and lively children who love their mother! So I'll speak or the boys and say "Mom you are doing a great job!" changing diapers, feeding a pre-schooler (is that what they call a 3 year old) who had Celiacs disease. As we all know feeding a 3 year old who can eat anything is a challenge not to mention one who had dietary restrictions . Put a 10 month old in there as well as running a house hold and you have one busy mom!

I know I don't say it enough as well - you are doing a great job! Thank you!

I love you!
.mike


ps - She did get an early mother's day present - I just could not wait to give it to her. Once you come to our house you can see it. Ethan and Joshua did a great job!

pps - I should also mention that her birthday night out was a bust as well - everyone was sick. So I swear that I'll make it up to you sweetie! Love ya!

No comments: