Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Saturday, April 10, 2010

As Seen For The First Time...

...our little girl, Sarah. The picture on the lower left is of her attempting to suck all of her fingers at once, and the one on the far right is a side shot. She wouldn't hold still very well, and due to the fact that at this stage of gestation they don't have any fat on them yet...they look different. The top picture is my favorite though because if you look closely you can see her playing with her chin. She kept stroking her chin with her fingers and at one point turned her head toward the ultrasound wand and wiggled her fingers as if to say hi! It was so cool! Already, she is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her face to face!

My due date is August 3oth, but hopefully as with my other singletons, I'll go about 2 weeks early! I'm at 19 weeks now, and am not looking forward to going through the summer chasing after 5 very active little monkeys while carrying one active little monkey under my heart. If the rate of speed at which the first half of this pregnancy has gone by is any indication of the how the second half will go, we will have her in our arms in no time!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Very cool. I can't believe you are 19 weeks already! Time really flies :)

Cheryl Ruffing said...

Whether it's baby number one or baby number six, seeing that little person in there is incredibly exciting. Congratulations again. I love the picture of your five little monkeys in the header.

Amanda said...

6! Wow! My friend kim and I joke "Say no to six!" meaning we each don't want three, ha ha! You are amazing Mama! Congrats to you, Michael and the kids.