Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Friday, June 12, 2009

FINALLY...GF, DF, SF Yogurt!!

Okay, so the title may or may not give it away...but it would have been too long to write it all out! For those of you who have read the blog...you know that time isn't always something I have!

So, here it is...the search is finally over. I've found a yogurt that accomplishes all I needed it to and more. Joshua used to be a BIG yogurt connoisseur...he would eat almost any flavor, and wouldn't stop at just a measly 6 oz container. Since he went gluten free and now (mostly) dairy free, it has been impossible to find a suitable replacement for him. We've tried everything out there...and I have to agree with him...most of them are pretty...yucky! Either too thick, or too watery...or the taste is just horrible!

Until now. We've been enjoying ice cream for the past year from this very same company, and I remember saying to Mike how great it would be if they could also do a milk and yogurt! Well, they now have both.

We recently discovered So Delicious not only has the best dairy free, gluten free ice cream, they have also come out with milk and yogurt...and it's all made using coconut milk!! So Delicious Yogurt, and So Delicious Coconut Milk. Plus, it's soy free too! You simply must try it. Whether you just recentely went dairy free, or have been for awhile now...I believe you will be pleasantly surprised at how truly delicious these products are.

2 comments:

Jess said...

How exciting!

I love So Delicious ice cream and I don't even have a real reason to be eating it other than that it tastes fantastic. I'm excited to try their yogurt!

~Jess

Amanda said...

Michelle, where do you buy it. I'm very interested in cutting dairy out of my diet.