Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Pajama Days

We LOVE Pajama Days!! For many reasons...the obvious being it's just so comfy to stay in your jammies. But the other reason is because we are the house of ill right now. Between fevers, boogie noses (as Josh and Bekah call them), asthma attacks, various bathroom issues, and exhaustion...it's soooo much easier to have on those footy p.j.'s!


As you can see, when they are exhausted they will sleep anywhere...except their beds!! Of course I could as well, but I'd prefer to be in my bed! :)





2 comments:

Jess said...

How funny!

We have pajama days around here when I let Connor pick out his own clothes. He goes by texture, and I guess his flannel pajamas are really comfortable.

~Jess

Cammie said...

We love pajama days here too! Hope the kiddos are feeling better soon, we've got the sickies in our house too, ugh!