Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ahhhh....High School

The good ol' days...hehehehe....yup, it's embarrassing to look back at how we dressed, wore our hair, acted, etc....but it can also be a wonderful trip down memory lane.

That's what I did last night. I met with these four ladies last night to not only discuss the plans for our high school reunion (finally...sorry class of '93), but to hang out with some great friends.

Our school was incredibly small...our graduating class...according to the picture I found...was 33 people. One of whom was a foreign exchange student named Soren...do you guys remember him?? Ya, I found a few other people in the picture that we need to track down as well. Fifteen years may not seem like a really long time ago...and even though there weren't a lot of us...we had a tough time trying to come up with all of the names last night. I think we hit 26 of them...which isn't too bad!

We hope to find them all so we can see everyone and catch up. Some of the classmates had been going to school together since first grade...while several of us, me included, were "add-ins" along the way.

So, here's to the Class of '93...I hope we can find all of you so we can open up our time capsule and see how far we've all come over the last 15 years!

By the way ladies....I found "The Contract"...hehehe :)

(L to R: Me, Cammie, Cary (the tall one), Amanda and Tammi)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I had so much fun last night! Can't wait until the reunion and our new "weekend with the girls" tradition.

We HAVE to track down Danish!

Cammie said...

Me too, me too! Love the picture you dug up :)

Cheryl Ruffing said...

Michelle,

Look at how skinny your face is -- and you're carrying twins! Dig out a photo of yourself when you were pregnant with Ethan or Joshua and check out the difference. I'm telling ya, anyone who wants to lose weight, should try a gluten-free diet.

By the way, you really do look great for a woman soon (not too soon, we hope) to deliver twins.