Our Family

Our Family
"These are the children God has graciously given to me. (us)" - Genesis 33:5

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy First Birthday Rebekah!

Happy Birthday Rebekah!

My baby girl is now a big one year old! You are just so beautiful! What a blessing you are. Your smile is infectious, and your laugh makes the world a much happier place. Everyone...family, friends and strangers alike find themselves captured by your fun loving spirit. You make even the murkiest days so much brighter.

I could never have imagined how wonderful my life would be with a daughter like you. All of your snuggles, nuzzles, smiles, hugs, kisses, and pure love are gifts I will treasure always. You are my baby girl and I love you.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

What a great picture! Happy Birthday Rebekah!

love,
Cammie

Cheryl Ruffing said...

Love the photo. Happy Birthday, Goddaughter.